Friday, November 8, 2013

"ABC's Future ~SCANDAL EPISODE"~...The Pope Goes to RE-HAB!


Am I the only one that "GETS" this concept? Every Thursday Night my phone, chores,
computer stuff, basically my Life is put on
"Texas Hold em" from 8-9 pm Central time
as "ABC's Scandal & Ms.Pope take over my
Universe! What I'm beginning to notice is_this
continuous concept that for everything Good or Bad, a Large Glass of Wine_OR_a Bottle of Wine is the "Panacea for all Ills" ...as I sip this wonderful_

& listen to the Soundtrack of the movie "The
Stone Merchant"...

... & type this Blog post..it will be short!!!!

Last night,I guess I was more aware of Ms.Pope's Wine Bottle & Wine Glass size with
the news of her off screen Preggers(congrats!)to her. Now I know all that is TV_has to be GRAPE JUICE, Right? Anyway...seems when  there's a problem or a happy moment we see....


The eyes say it all...there's lots of buzz about this on the net as well. BECAUSE_ it's NOT only Ms.Pope _but WOW_they can throw down on booze...Mellie,Capt.Jake,Cyrus,Quinn,Harrison,
_And President Fitz will "Sip a Tumbler of Whiskey" in a minute! Huck's already in Re-Hab_ "Hi,My name is Huck, I've been sober for 2 seconds! Scandal is NOW called "The Premier Drinking Game Show".
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/celebrity/exclusive/scandal-season-three-drinking-game

Then there's "Let Me Count The Ways Ms. Pope Drinks & Why"...all dressed in white mind you_
http://www.buzzfeed.com/emilyorley/14-times-olivia-pope-didnt-spill-her-red-wine-all-over-her-w?bftw


Soooooooo,here's the scoop on Wine Bottle Sizes_




Mmmmm,I think this glass is "The Pope's" size! Or this...



                   "The Pope's Wine Glass"


...And ,RARELY this_

WHAT? A cup of Joe....."Get the Rope"_there
needs to be a HANGIN"!

If you must know...here's some Wine Bottle sizes information:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wine_bottle 


Let Me Count The Ways to drink_



                                                                  Yeah,Right!




Heart Wine Glasses...w/Veins & Arteries...


I'm of the "Persuasion" that this TV Show gives one a reason to tie one on! Alcoholics in the Making.... I do like this show BUT NOT for that reason_just good writing and acting!

Well, the music is on the last cut, guess it's time to fill my second glass of Cabernet...


....Happpppy Friday ! Remember Your ABC's
             A_Always

                             B_Be

                                        C_Cabernet-ING!














No comments: