Monday, October 1, 2012

~All Aboard!!!!!!~



It's Just About Time......


My Local Amtrak Depot above....



Other Folks on An Adventure Somewhere.....

That Wave says it's Time.....
 


From Texas to Los Angeles,California...So glad we booked  bedroom accommodations for the journey!


We'll connect with The Amtrak "Coastal Starlight" which follows :

State Route 1 (SR 1) a major north-south state highway that runs along most of the Pacific Coastline of the U.S. state of California.

I'll be seated here with a glass of Wine_I shall allow refills!


         Observation Lounge on Amtrak"Coastal Starlight"!



As we roll on down the tracks_crossings like this will surely be a Zen Moment...as I love the Ocean!



The Steward will offer the "goodies" & fill my wine glass....I shall allow that to happen,again,& again!



We will continue on our route....
Amtrak will climb the Cuesta Grade North of San Luis Obispo.


Arriving in Paso Robles,California for a "Wine Country Tour"& fabulous Dining and Shopping! I shall return in May 2013 for the "31st Annual Paso Robles Wine Festival",May 17th(my birthday) through May 19th,2013!
http://www.pasowine.com/events/winefestival.php

This will be our view as we arrive & leave this beautiful "Big Sur" area of California.

AMTRAK 22_Coastal Starlight southbound on the Union Pacific main line after departing from the station at Paso Robles, CA.

I'll update my "Rail Travels" & see you on 10/12/12!

So until that time....."Happy Rails To You"!

~Life is like a train ride.We get on.We get off.We get on again!~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear about it. You guys have so much fun and be safe.

Maricia