Friday, November 23, 2012

~This Week's ~ErMG!~Moments

ErMG!...After Turkey Day_aka "Black Friday"_aka Deeper in Debt Day! Just the term "Black Friday"_should scare the "BeGeebers" outta you! But nooo..Shop Until You Drop Day!

ErMG!...This woman (and seems her husband also) needed to visit the Turkey Withdrawal Classes held at the local Turkey Farm for some serious intervention...


My friends,this is a story of a "Turkey Enthusiast Extraordinaire"Wedding.Where NOT only did the Bride(37,500 plumes to be exact),Bridesmaids,Flower Girls wear"Turkey Feather"dresses..

Turkey feathers were thrown at the newlyweds instead of rice_of course the reception food was turkey_the Wedding took place at the "Far West Turkey Show,California" in 1948_BUT the strangest "Turkeyfied"delusional moment was the Bride spent the day after_as in Honeymoon_ at a Turkey Farm filming a movie_in "A Sea of Turkeys". AND_her husband approved this message_even helped to create it! Now that takes "Birds of a Feather flock together"_to a whole new level! Read it for yourself_ http://life.time.com/curiosities/turkey-feather-wedding-dress-1948/#2 

ErMG!... A Shout-out to all you Bambi Hunters out there...be very Afraid...


ErMG!... I don't always cook a Turkey_BUT when I do...I use Dos Equis to baste!"From the World's Most Interesting Man"


ErMG!...Speaking of which_Re:Day After Turkey Eating Feast, EastWooding at it's Best...While talking to the scales_"Go Ahead Make My Day"....



ErMG!..My feed from~Rumi~ site this week...Beautiful girl!











Beautiful Words...
I said: what about my eyes?
God said: Keep them on the road.
I said: what about my passion?
God said: Keep it burning.
I said: what about my heart?
God said: Tell me what you hold inside it?
I said: pain and sorrow?
He said: ..stay with it.
The wound is the place where the Light enters you.
~ Rumi~
 
 
 
ErMG!..A friend sent this photo of his Turkey Day Walk_he & his Military wife live in Vicenza,Italy_Monte Berico site!

...Love this kind of architectural design_one could get lost in thought while slowly walking this path!
 
ErMG!..Although_I'm NOT that fond of Meat_I do like
Poultry(Turkey) & Fish..just sayin'_I understand...I ask the same questions_I get it!Recently wanted some Dill pickles for a salad_why do pickles have Yellow Dye #5?Seriously?!


ErMG!..MY FAVORITE NEW FOOD FIND!!!


It is in a powdered form_just pulverized peanuts,cocoa powder & a little sugar..~preservative free and contain no artificial sweeteners~ So,make it as you use it_no oils_done & done!


This is off the chain good_without all the added "stuff"!The Chocolate almost made me cry it was so good.Amazon.com here I come_I want a truck load_my husband said 2 Truckloads!Is that on the Black Friday Sales List? Read about it here: http://www.bellplantation.com/
 
 

 ErMG!...Instead of shopping_ Go Here...

Yet,another reason why I must return to Paso Robles Wine Country.This was called "Outstanding In The Field Dinner
& Wine Tasting....WOW!

ErMG!..It's that time of the year_my Annual Passport Christmas Party!We're going to_SPAIN for Christmas!

Tapas Bar Hopping,Paella,Porroning,Getariako Txakolina 11.5%vol,Flamenco Guitar Music, Dancing,Flamenco Dress,Castanets, Mantilla, Story of Flamenco Fans,Sangria,etc...Party on Dec.2,2012_"Let the Porroning Begin"....

BUT first_I need to Practice this_


...Gonna be a long day..See Ya!



 

 
 
 

No comments: